Bike and a Holiday

roKeMS

New Member
Mar 11, 2002
If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and ride....????:D

roKeMS wrote:
> If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
> ride....????:D

Ooh, I do enjoy these hypothetical dream-type questions. Bike would be something custom in steel and
for the riding / holiday / ambience, I'd say New Zealand.

In article <[email protected]>, roKeMS wrote:
> If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
> ride....????:D

Hrm, either I'd want a new big-hit bike, like a Santa Cruz V10 or a Norco VPS Shore so I could go
ride Whistler for 2 weeks, or I'd want a new XC bike, like a Blur, so I could go ride around Canmore
or Hinton. Alternately, getting one of those new LeMond Carbon/Ti hybrids and riding the course of
the Tour de France is pretty appealing.

JS

--
========================= [email protected] ========================
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

roKeMS wrote:
> If you won a bike and a holiday - which bike would you get and where would you go and
> ride....????:D
>

> --
> Life is one big adventure....or nothing

What? You mean we have to choose just one? ;)

I think I'd go for maybe an Ellsworth 2003 Dare. Maybe a Jericho Leadfoot SS. Although if it were
a real issue, I'd do more research and take the most expensive bike out there regardless of
type... then sell it and buy what I really wanted. Already completely content with my Giant NRS
Air for XC. Just picked up the Monty Hydra 230 for trials, getting a Giant road bike (still
spec'ing it out) at the end of this week or early next. So now I'd like to add a Freeride/DH, a
SingleSpeed, and a hardtail.

As for vacation.. how about an "Around the World" trip and ride every stop on the way? Or I'd settle
for just the US and Canada. ;)

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com