Bike art to benefit the MS Society

I thought you folks might be interested.

We organized an amazing art show featuring 20 great artists who
designed bike-themed hand screen printed posters. 100% of the
proceeds go to benefit the MS Society in support of our team in the
MS150 City to Shore ride.

For more info on these beautiful and very affordable posters, please
check out our online shop:
http://screensnspokes.etsy.com

Thanks,
Sam

[email protected] wrote:
> I thought you folks might be interested.
>
> We organized an amazing art show featuring 20 great artists who
> designed bike-themed hand screen printed posters. 100% of the
> proceeds go to benefit the MS Society in support of our team in the
> MS150 City to Shore ride.
>
> For more info on these beautiful and very affordable posters, please
> check out our online shop:
> http://screensnspokes.etsy.com

Where? "during the month of September, at Mugshots CoffeeHouse in
Philadelphia and MilkBoy Coffee in Ardmore." That would be in southeastern
Pennsylvania, USA.

It's not called the "World Wide Web" for nothing, you know.

On Sep 24, 11:00 pm, "Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > I thought you folks might be interested.

Yup, probably should have said the show is in Philadelphia and nearby
Bryn Mawr. And the City to Shore bike ride takes us from just outside
Philly to Ocean City and back. Its a great ride and event, and is
entering its 27th year. 100% of our proceeds will be donated to the
MS Society