Bike bags

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Bert Smith, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Bert Smith

    Bert Smith Guest

    I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying with my bike.

    Tags:

  2. > I want it primarily for flying with my bike.

    Where do you strap the wings on to the bike? If on the crossbar, don't your knees get a bit bruised
    when pedalling?

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    > > I want it primarily for flying with my bike.
    >
    > Where do you strap the wings on to the bike? If on the crossbar, don't
    your
    > knees get a bit bruised when pedalling?
    >
    > Cheers, helen s ;-)
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

    Nooooo, under the arms!

    Those magnificent men in their flying machines....

    --
    ---
    Don't be shy, click on the link below. http://www.justgiving.com/letour

    L'Etape du Tour 2003, rider number 3295, I must be mad!
    http://www.letapedutour.com/2003/us/index.htm

  4. Pete

    Pete Guest

    On 6 Jun 2003 09:51:09 -0700, [email protected] (Bert Smith) wrote:

    >I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying
    >with my bike.

    There's an ad in C+ or weekly, just read it on train, just a mo .......

    www.itsinthebag.co.uk but that's not the one I remember and I've looked through them twice now and
    can't see it - not a tiny ad either!

    There's also some good deals on bibshorts if anyone's interested?

    Pete

    P.s. just had a third look through and still haven't seen it - bloody annoying - I can see the
    picture of the bike with wheels removed in a case. Unless it's from last weeks? Found
    another tho'

    www.xpedia.co.uk

  5. >There's also some good deals on bibshorts if anyone's interested?

    >Pete

    Silly boy.

    The PSF

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  6. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Bert Smith wrote:
    > I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying with
    > my bike.

    How much do you want to spend - just seen this amazing assortment at a fair range of prices
    http://tinyurl.com/do97 from £40 to £285. HTH

  7. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Tenex wrote:
    > Bert Smith wrote:
    >> I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying with
    >> my bike.
    >
    > How much do you want to spend - just seen this amazing assortment at a fair range of prices
    > http://tinyurl.com/do97 from £40 to £285. HTH

    Have a look at Wiggle too as the £285 above is £175 there.

  8. Pete

    Pete Guest

    On 06 Jun 2003 20:21:37 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    >>There's also some good deals on bibshorts if anyone's interested?
    >>
    >>Pete
    >
    >Silly boy.
    >
    >The PSF

    Hi,

    I'm pleased you've responded to that as I missed the earlier threads where this all started. I
    gather that you're not keen on them and want to throw flagstones (as they're called up here) at
    people you see wearing them? :)

    Pete angeltec co uk