Bike bags

Bert Smith

Guest
I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying with my bike.

> I want it primarily for flying with my bike.

Where do you strap the wings on to the bike? If on the crossbar, don't your knees get a bit bruised
when pedalling?

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

> > I want it primarily for flying with my bike.
>
> Where do you strap the wings on to the bike? If on the crossbar, don't
your
> knees get a bit bruised when pedalling?
>
> Cheers, helen s ;-)
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

Nooooo, under the arms!

Those magnificent men in their flying machines....

--
---
Don't be shy, click on the link below. http://www.justgiving.com/letour

L'Etape du Tour 2003, rider number 3295, I must be mad!
http://www.letapedutour.com/2003/us/index.htm

On 6 Jun 2003 09:51:09 -0700, [email protected] (Bert Smith) wrote:

>I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying
>with my bike.

There's an ad in C+ or weekly, just read it on train, just a mo .......

www.itsinthebag.co.uk but that's not the one I remember and I've looked through them twice now and
can't see it - not a tiny ad either!

There's also some good deals on bibshorts if anyone's interested?

Pete

P.s. just had a third look through and still haven't seen it - bloody annoying - I can see the
picture of the bike with wheels removed in a case. Unless it's from last weeks? Found
another tho'

www.xpedia.co.uk

>There's also some good deals on bibshorts if anyone's interested?
>
>Pete

Silly boy.

The PSF

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Bert Smith wrote:
> I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying with
> my bike.

How much do you want to spend - just seen this amazing assortment at a fair range of prices
http://tinyurl.com/do97 from £40 to £285. HTH

Tenex wrote:
> Bert Smith wrote:
>> I want to get one. Does anyone have any recomendations? I want it primarily for flying with
>> my bike.
>
> How much do you want to spend - just seen this amazing assortment at a fair range of prices
> http://tinyurl.com/do97 from £40 to £285. HTH

Have a look at Wiggle too as the £285 above is £175 there.

On 06 Jun 2003 20:21:37 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>>There's also some good deals on bibshorts if anyone's interested?
>>
>>Pete
>
>Silly boy.
>
>The PSF

Hi,

I'm pleased you've responded to that as I missed the earlier threads where this all started. I
gather that you're not keen on them and want to throw flagstones (as they're called up here) at
people you see wearing them? :)

Pete angeltec co uk