Bike Budget Decision

Hashir

Feb 27, 2023
the following price range is dirhams (1 USD = 3.67 Dh)
the range i am finding is roughly between 900-1800 dhs
i will link 4 bikes which i think are best
pls help me find a good enough first bike if you got the time

first one is GT Agressor which i guess is the only one without a freewheel
if you got the time plz check them out

I'm not sure if GT aggressor is cassette/freehub. It's 7-speed and the smallest sprocket rear is 14t like you find in many freewheels (it's disappointing they didn't give closer picture of the rear hub). Although the Quick Release rear hub and the price, it might actually be cassette/freehub.

Another cassette/freehub bike in there is the Spartan Dolomite 700c. I'm pretty sure that would be cassette as the smallest rear sprocket is 11t ONLY IF those specs are accurate.

Not sure I would choose any. My LBS has far better spec offerings at that price range like 10 speed cassette, Shimano Deore RD. Not sure if Asian company brand bikes are available at your place. I prefer their bikes due to higher end components.

I'm not sure if GT aggressor is cassette/freehub. It's 7-speed and the smallest sprocket rear is 14t like you find in many freewheels (it's disappointing they didn't give closer picture of the rear hub). Although the Quick Release rear hub and the price, it might actually be cassette/freehub.

Another cassette/freehub bike in there is the Spartan Dolomite 700c. I'm pretty sure that would be cassette as the smallest rear sprocket is 11t ONLY IF those specs are accurate.

Not sure I would choose any. My LBS has far better spec offerings at that price range like 10 speed cassette, Shimano Deore RD. Not sure if Asian company brand bikes are available at your place. I prefer their bikes due to higher end components.
both Dolomite 700C and Aggressor are cassettes cause I can't see that plastic of free wheel ig
i got some finals rn so i will check some bikes in person so i can decide
i basically want something that can go off curbs easy cause am just above 220lbs so i dont want the bike to be damage

Thanks btw

both Dolomite 700C and Aggressor are cassettes cause I can't see that plastic of free wheel ig
i got some finals rn so i will check some bikes in person so i can decide
i basically want something that can go off curbs easy cause am just above 220lbs so i dont want the bike to be damage

Thanks btw

In that case, the GT Aggressor would be the more suitable bike at your weight.

I don't think you should be riding even that bike off curbs with you on it.

Car shipping usa to nz can be an involved process, but starting the process early to consider costs, time frame, and travel arrangements and working with our experienced team will make it easy. We work with customers to collect their vehicles from anywhere in the USA, load into a container, and ship to any port in New Zealand.

In that case, the GT Aggressor would be the more suitable bike at your weight.

I don't think you should be riding even that bike off curbs with you on it.
ye i dont rly do cause it feels the bike will break its mostly smooth roads and a little gravel offroad

BMX is always an option

Yeah, adult-size BMX? Why not.

But the problem with BMX frame, if you're going to use it as commuter or for longer rides, you'll need a long seatpost. And our friend weighs over 220 lbs so that's not very good, he might bend the seatpost and ruin the frame.

Also heavy riders would have less success with single speed unless all that weight is muscle like someone with body-builder or sprinter body, else, he's going to have problem going up hills on a single speed / fixie bike.

FlowMedia.nz is one of the leading Advertising Agency In New Zealand. It provides Digital Marketing, SEO, WordPress development, and Backlink optimisation in Auckland at affordable prices. Connect your business with your customer through our Digital Marketing.

At 220, I wouldn't waste my money on any of those bikes. Unless you have money to buy a new rear wheel when that one breaks.

And cheap suspension at 220? That fork will be toast in a couple of months if you actually ride the bike.

bio - Are you looking for a professional website designing company in Delhi? Look no further. We specialize in providing high-quality, custom-made website designs for businesses of all sizes. Our team is experienced and knowledgeable, and we guarantee satisfaction with every project.
it looks like you are spammer @admin please check ...coz i see majority answering nothing related to question and looks they are promoting their brands

Hey there! When it comes to budgeting for a bike tour, it really depends on the region you're planning to explore. For the East, I'd recommend setting aside around $50 to $500 at the most. Happy touring! ‍♂️