bike camp again

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    woo-hoo I just confirmed for the fall again.

    if any gals are interested ( Cinder, you should look for a cheap SWA far and get your butt up here)
    it's two days of skills, drills and rides: Canadian world champ DH and XC women coaches, very good
    student coach ratio, gourmet food, fun fun fun.

    There's two sessions this year, one in July and one in September. There's still space for both,
    here's the link http://www.rosslandmtadventures.com/mtbiketours.htm

    GAb's going to be there too.

    Penny

    Tags:

  2. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > woo-hoo I just confirmed for the fall again.
    >
    > if any gals are interested ( Cinder, you should look for a cheap SWA far
    and
    > get your butt up here) it's two days of skills, drills and rides: Canadian world champ DH and XC
    > women coaches, very good student coach ratio, gourmet food, fun fun fun.
    >
    > There's two sessions this year, one in July and one in September.
    There's
    > still space for both, here's the link http://www.rosslandmtadventures.com/mtbiketours.htm
    >
    > GAb's going to be there too.
    >
    > Penny

    oooooooooooooo this sounds cool! I'll $ee if I can fit it in! ~CG