Bike carrier bits

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nick Williamson, May 30, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    I have a Mont Blanc bike carrier for my car, and I need some spares. Does anyone know a UK
    outlet for them?

    TIA Nick

    Tags:

  2. Now sorted, so just in case it helps anyone:

    My bike carrier is one that Mont Blanc did for the Honda CR-V. Honda dealers can only sell the whole
    carrier, not just replacement bits. To get my replacement bits, I had to send an picture in an
    e-mail to Mont Blanc in Sweden (www.montblanc.se), so they knew what I meant. Phew...

    Nick

    news:<[email protected]>...