Bike Clubs & Shops in Medford Lakes, NJ Area

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Roy Zipris, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Roy Zipris

    Roy Zipris Guest

    Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford Lakes,
    NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

    Tags:

  2. John Everett

    John Everett Guest

    On 30 Apr 2003 05:14:40 -0700, [email protected] (Roy Zipris) wrote:

    >Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford Lakes,
    >NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

    Here I am in Aurora, Illinois giving advice about New Jersey; but when I lived there (Marlton) the
    most active club was the Outdoor Club of South Jersey. See: http://www.ocsj.org/

    The best shop for fit was Danzeisen & Quigley on Route 70 in Cherry Hill. They use Serotta's Size
    Cycle for fitting. See: http://www.dandq.com/ Ask for Joe Vitale.

    Although I live in Illinois I'm still an OCSJ member and monitor their email traffic. The above is
    still current.

  3. Roger Dennis

    Roger Dennis Guest

    d & q is a great bike shop and the outdoor club of south jersey is an excellent club...r
    [email protected] (Roy Zipris) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford
    > Lakes, NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

  4. Jerz Fox

    Jerz Fox Guest

    >Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford Lakes,
    >NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

    If you're willing to travel to Toms River, try the East Coast Bicycle Club of Ocean County.

    Diana B., LPN Diva Nurse

    The JerZ Fox

    Money doesn't buy happiness. Poverty doesn't buy anything.