Bike Clubs & Shops in Medford Lakes, NJ Area

Roy Zipris

Guest
Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford Lakes,
NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

On 30 Apr 2003 05:14:40 -0700, [email protected] (Roy Zipris) wrote:

>Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford Lakes,
>NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

Here I am in Aurora, Illinois giving advice about New Jersey; but when I lived there (Marlton) the
most active club was the Outdoor Club of South Jersey. See: http://www.ocsj.org/

The best shop for fit was Danzeisen & Quigley on Route 70 in Cherry Hill. They use Serotta's Size
Cycle for fitting. See: http://www.dandq.com/ Ask for Joe Vitale.

Although I live in Illinois I'm still an OCSJ member and monitor their email traffic. The above is
still current.

d & q is a great bike shop and the outdoor club of south jersey is an excellent club...r
[email protected] (Roy Zipris) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford
> Lakes, NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

>Anyone have any suggestions about bike clubs & good LBSs (especially for fit) in the Medford Lakes,
>NJ Area? Thanks. --Roy Zipris

If you're willing to travel to Toms River, try the East Coast Bicycle Club of Ocean County.

Diana B., LPN Diva Nurse

The JerZ Fox

Money doesn't buy happiness. Poverty doesn't buy anything.