Bike computer

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by rick, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. rick

    rick Guest

    I just bought a used cycle computer. Its a wireless Schwinn, it cames with
    no instruction. I figured how it works, but I just dont know how to
    calibrate it for the tire size 26 x 1.95.

    Somebody here know how ?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:24:58 -0400, "rick" <rick @ nowhere.com> wrote:

    >I just bought a used cycle computer. Its a wireless Schwinn, it cames with
    >no instruction. I figured how it works, but I just dont know how to
    >calibrate it for the tire size 26 x 1.95.
    >
    >Somebody here know how ?

    There is a table with computer calibration settings at
    www.sheldonbrown.com. I am not sure if it actually has instructions
    on how to get to calibration mode though.

    JT

  3. Lance Boyle

    Lance Boyle Guest

    Or, as my friend did, determine which size tire the computer is presently
    calibrated for, then fit you bike with that size tire.

    > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:24:58 -0400, "rick" <rick @ nowhere.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I just bought a used cycle computer. Its a wireless Schwinn, it cames

    with
    > >no instruction. I figured how it works, but I just dont know how to
    > >calibrate it for the tire size 26 x 1.95.
    > >
    > >Somebody here know how ?

    > There is a table with computer calibration settings at
    > www.sheldonbrown.com. I am not sure if it actually has instructions
    > on how to get to calibration mode though.
    >
    > JT

  4. rick

    rick Guest

    "Lance Boyle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Or, as my friend did, determine which size tire the computer is presently
    > calibrated for, then fit you bike with that size tire.

    ROFLMAO....SMART A..S ;-)

    I prefer John's suggestion !!

    Thansk