Bike DVD's

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by mezzinator, Oct 24, 2005.

1. mezzinator

mezzinator New Member

Anyone bought any bike DVD's? What are your thoughts? Waste of money? What did you buy?

I was thinking of producing either a bike workout DVD or a windtrainer DVD and am trying to get a gauge on what people are buying etc.

I work in media so getting hold of the gear is no problem... I have a group of people willing to get involved. I just need a brilliant idea...

Any ideas anyone? What kind of DVD would you like to see in your LBS?

Tags:

2. Dini77

Dini77 New Member

The music channel on cable for intervals and Tdf dvd's for easy/recovery/base sessions are the way i do it. I think the music is awesome when you do intervals as you don't know what's coming up next and i find pacing easier when listening to music. The visual stuff would work on recovery sessions on trainers when it's easy to get bored, but when i'm doing hard interval sessions (like L4+), i really don't notice the images that much so it wouldn't matter what was on the dvd. I think the music channel works best actually. What were you thinking for your dvd?

3. mezzinator

mezzinator New Member

Dunno yet exactly what I'm gonna do.

Maybe something that people can put on when they're on the windtrainer. Although I can't imagine it'd be a big market.

Another idea was for a low budget documentary.
    I know the doco would be harder but more worthwhile both financially and emotionally.

Still have the thinking cap on... I was after suggestions, hoping somone would say "How about a DVD about........." and it'd be brilliant.