Bike-e recumbent day trip pannier

Bison

Nov 1, 2018
No longer riding our Bike E bikes. I have two of these Bike E panniers, one was used on a cross country trip, the other just with local use. Both are in great shape, no tears/defects and are fully functional. These bags can be used on many recumbent seatbacks.

The original Bike-E Recumbent Day Trip Pannier is designed to mount behind the seat. The bag has a 2-point attachment system on the top and 2 Hook & Loop Closures on the side that should fit most recumbents with a full seat. The bag comes with a shoulder strap, 2 stretch pockets for water bottles, and a dual rear pocket w/ reflective tape tacked down with loops for a flashing light. The bag is quite ridged with an aluminum stiffener with rear and bottom HDPE stiffeners. The bag can fold down when not in use.

Volume: 1155 ci / 18.8 ltr
Weight: 40 oz / 1.13 kg
Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 7 in / 38 x 27.5 x 17.5 cm
Mesh Color: Black
Material: Dupont Cordura®

This bag sells new for over $80. $40 for each bag and I will ship to you anywhere in CONUS.

Email if you have further questions or want additional pics.

No longer riding our Bike E bikes. I have two of these Bike E panniers, one was used on a cross country trip, the other just with local use. Both are in great shape, no tears/defects and are fully functional. These bags can be used on many recumbent seatbacks.

The original Bike-E Recumbent Day Trip Pannier is designed to mount behind the seat. The bag has a 2-point attachment system on the top and 2 Hook & Loop Closures on the side that should fit most recumbents with a full seat. The bag comes with a shoulder strap, 2 stretch pockets for water bottles, and a dual rear pocket w/ reflective tape tacked down with loops for a flashing light. The bag is quite ridged with an aluminum stiffener with rear and bottom HDPE stiffeners. The bag can fold down when not in use.

Volume: 1155 ci / 18.8 ltr
Weight: 40 oz / 1.13 kg
Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 7 in / 38 x 27.5 x 17.5 cm
Mesh Color: Black
Material: Dupont Cordura®

This bag sells new for over $80. $40 for each bag and I will ship to you anywhere in CONUS.

Email if you have further questions or want additional pics.
Just wondering if these are still available. I just got a recumbent and am having a difficult time finding a bag for it. This one seems to be one of the few that would work.

I wish I could ride an e-bike at my age, but unfortunately, the only one I am able to give a spin is the recumbent model I recently bought to keep me in shape and relieve my arthritis pain. It's not that simple to find the best recumbent bike for seniors. I had to look for one that is compatible with my needs and designed to maximize the ergonomic aspect of a person with severe pain from this condition. If you reach my age and have arthritis you will definitely understand what I mean. Struggle even with the simplest of tasks.