Bike Events - Entry Forms Now Available

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by ShopperBike, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. ShopperBike

    ShopperBike New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2003
    for the London to Oxford,London to Southend,Norwich 100 etc,etc
    at www.bike-events.com

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, usenet- [email protected] says...
    > for the London to Oxford,London to Southend,Norwich 100 etc,etc at www.bike- events.com
    >

    > --

    Excellent, thanks for the heads-up.

    --
    Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
    have occurred during transmission

  3. Martinm

    Martinm Guest

    MSA <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>, usenet- [email protected] says...
    > > for the London to Oxford,London to Southend,Norwich 100 etc,etc at www.bike- events.com
    > >

    > > --
    > >

    > Excellent, thanks for the heads-up.

    And of course the London -Brighton one is downloadable from www.bhf.org.uk (mine came in the post
    today, into the recycling box I'm afraid, too much, too many, and no trains) ; -(