Bike Fit

fatboy61

Apr 27, 2005
Does anyone know where I can go in Adelaide to get "fitted"(??), ie position of pedals, cleats, saddle etc etc.
Yes, I know I could hit the books and study up on this gripping topic, but I would rather pay someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Bicycle Express definitely fit you if you are buying a new bike, and will re-fit you if you find things aren't quite right after you've done a few rides.

Bicycle Express definitely fit you if you are buying a new bike, and will re-fit you if you find things aren't quite right after you've done a few rides.

deejbah said:

Thanks, I guess I could pay them a visit. I bought a CAAD 3 from Keith & Co some years back, and while their service is outstanding, I just felt that when it came to actually tweaking the fit of the bike that they rushed thru it a bit.

deejbah said:

Thanks, I guess I could pay them a visit. I bought a CAAD 3 from Keith & Co some years back, and while their service is outstanding, I just felt that when it came to actually tweaking the fit of the bike that they rushed thru it a bit.