Bike fitting in NYC area - recommendations

rjp2

Mar 10, 2005
Can anyone recommend a good bike fitter in the NYC area? I am looking for a more advanced fitting, including anatomical analysis, stroke analysis, etc., to improve racing position.

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a good bike fitter in the NYC area? I am looking for a more advanced fitting, including anatomical analysis, stroke analysis, etc., to improve racing position.

Thanks.

Eric (co-owner) @ Bicycle World in Mt.Kisco NY. Right off the Saw Mill Parkway in Westchester county. Very Impressed with his knowledge of the bike and cycling specific biomechanics. This is coming from someone who taught Neuromechanical Kinesiology at the state U level.

http://www.bicycleworldny.com/

I've heard of Craig Upton but do not know him, so he might work well also. Talk to them to find out who best suits your needs.

Andy Pruitt in CO?

There are many NYC metro bike shops that I would NOT recommend though.

Thanks all - I saw Mike Sherry (Craig Upton's partner) and am very happy with the fitting.

I second the Craig Upton rec. He fit me on my current bike and for a custom bike last October. He also fit my wife. Radical changes for both of us with excellent results.