Bike Florida- Beach Cruisin, March 15-21

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gregg Fowler, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Gregg Fowler

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    Does anyone have any information on this ride? We have a break that week and would love to ride our
    tandem pulling a trailer with our then 21 month old son. The information is supposed to be on
    http://bikeflorida.org, but the website seems to be down. I haven't been able to access the site for
    a couple of days. We found the ride doing a Google search. If anyone has any information/ links we
    would very much appreciate the information.

    Thanks, Gregg

    Tags:

  2. Niteynite1

    Niteynite1 Guest

    >Does anyone have any information on this ride? We have a break that week and would love to ride our
    >tandem pulling a trailer with our then 21 month old son. The information is supposed to be on
    >http://bikeflorida.org, but the website seems to be down. I haven't been able to access the site
    >for a couple of days. We found the ride doing a Google search. If anyone has any information/ links
    >we would very much appreciate the information.
    >
    >Thanks, Gregg

    Gregg: Ride starts at Fernandina Beach (northeast corner of Florida) and goes to New Smyrna Beach
    (south of Daytona Beach), For more infomation, try www.nfbc.us, the site of the North Florida
    Bicycle Club, which is hosting the first 3 days of the ride.

    Will I drive a Kia. My cell phone is a NOkia. I am so confused.

  3. Gregg Fowler

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    Thanks for the reply. Just found out the ride is sold out and they aren't even taking anymore on the
    waiting list. Guess we'll have to change our plans for the week. We will instead camp at Anastasia
    State Recreation area for the week and just take day trips from there.

    Gregg

    news:[email protected]...