Bike Florida- Beach Cruisin, March 15-21

Gregg Fowler

Guest
Does anyone have any information on this ride? We have a break that week and would love to ride our
tandem pulling a trailer with our then 21 month old son. The information is supposed to be on
http://bikeflorida.org, but the website seems to be down. I haven't been able to access the site for
a couple of days. We found the ride doing a Google search. If anyone has any information/ links we
would very much appreciate the information.

Thanks, Gregg

>Does anyone have any information on this ride? We have a break that week and would love to ride our
>tandem pulling a trailer with our then 21 month old son. The information is supposed to be on
>http://bikeflorida.org, but the website seems to be down. I haven't been able to access the site
>for a couple of days. We found the ride doing a Google search. If anyone has any information/ links
>we would very much appreciate the information.
>
>Thanks, Gregg

Gregg: Ride starts at Fernandina Beach (northeast corner of Florida) and goes to New Smyrna Beach
(south of Daytona Beach), For more infomation, try www.nfbc.us, the site of the North Florida
Bicycle Club, which is hosting the first 3 days of the ride.

Will I drive a Kia. My cell phone is a NOkia. I am so confused.

Thanks for the reply. Just found out the ride is sold out and they aren't even taking anymore on the
waiting list. Guess we'll have to change our plans for the week. We will instead camp at Anastasia
State Recreation area for the week and just take day trips from there.

Gregg

news:[email protected]...