Bike Florida PIctures

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Larry Varney, Mar 26, 2003.

  1. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    I haven't gotten around to adding text to go along with them, but I do have some pictures from
    this year's Bike Florida on my website. Just click on the link below, and look down near the
    bottom of the page.

    --
    Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

    Tags:

  2. Bethf

    Bethf Guest

    "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I haven't gotten around to adding text to go along with them, but I do have some pictures from
    > this year's Bike Florida on my website. Just click on the link below, and look down near the
    > bottom of the page.

    One of the things i love about florida is the BIRDS. Obviously you like them too Larry.

    but I missed the ostriches!

    Looks like a neat ride.

  3. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    Nice pix, Larry. Although your trike is pretty, I'm intrigued by that other trike, the one with the
    fairing and red carpet built in. What (& whose) is it?

    C.C.

    > From: "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> Organization: FUSE Internet Access Newsgroups:
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:21:49 -0500 Subject: Bike Florida PIctures
    >
    > I haven't gotten around to adding text to go along with them, but I do have some pictures from
    > this year's Bike Florida on my website. Just click on the link below, and look down near the
    > bottom of the page.
    >
    > --
    > Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

  4. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    Carol Cohen wrote:
    > Nice pix, Larry. Although your trike is pretty, I'm intrigued by that other trike, the one with
    > the fairing and red carpet built in. What (& whose) is it?
    >
    > C.C.

    That would be Murray Cleland's MR Swift. He's experimenting with a "lower fairing" or whatever
    he wants to call it, to get rid of some of the turbulence that comes in from below. And, from
    what he's said and what other riders have said about him, it just might work: they said he
    practically flies on that thing. Incidentally, his wife has an MR Swift as well, with an
    auxillary electric motor.

    --
    Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

  5. > > I haven't gotten around to adding text to go along with them, but I do have some pictures from
    > > this year's Bike Florida on my website. Just click on the link below, and look down near the
    > > bottom of the page.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

    Check out the photo of the guy on the trike towing the green kayak. I did see the kayak and trailer
    in St Augustine but I never did see it being towed on the road.

    Peter Spirito