Bike Florida

Bent4me

Guest
How many Benters are heading down to warm Florida for this event? After such a harsh winter with 2
feet of snow in my backyard this will be a welcome easy start to this years riding. Can't wait to
KEEP RIDING. Marty Englishtown, NJ Stratus 00 Rocket 01

bent4me wrote:
> How many Benters are heading down to warm Florida for this event? After such a harsh winter with 2
> feet of snow in my backyard this will be a welcome easy start to this years riding. Can't wait to
> KEEP RIDING. Marty Englishtown, NJ Stratus 00 Rocket 01

I'll be there on my GTO.

--
Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

March 8 I leave Seabrook Is., SC and hope to be in Fernandina Beach. FL in time to catch BF. I'll be
with two up-wrongs and we'll all be self-supported/camping for the trip down and back. We're
discussing taking a bit of a vacation and letting BF tote our baggage for the week. Then we'll ride
home from New Smyrna Beach. We expect 1300 miles in three easy weeks.

I ride a Longbikes' Vanguard and BOB. This'll be my third BF.

"bent4me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> How many Benters are heading down to warm Florida for this event? After such a harsh winter with 2
> feet of snow in my backyard this will be a welcome easy start to this years riding. Can't wait to
> KEEP RIDING. Marty Englishtown, NJ Stratus 00 Rocket 01

For conversation starters, ask participants if they were on Bike Florida 5. My husband, Lep and I
were married during the talent show. Still going strong. He was the only one with a recumbent at
that time, but now we're 'bent all the way. Have fun. Bike Florida is an easy trip. Easy, easy.
Perry bentcajungirl

I on my GRR will be there as will husband Don on his TE. We are too old and set in our ways to sleep
on the ground so have opted for motels but hopefully not-too-old to go the distance.

Sight-seeing from Amelia Island to New Smyrna Beach from a 'bent.... wow!

I will admit I sometimes have a case of cold feet about pedaling 300 miles. .. sounds like an awful
lot. Hope I can cut the mustard!

Chere Sanibel, FL

"My husband, Lep and I were married during the talent show. " Wow...how cool is that??? Thanks for
the tip and encouragement. Perhaps our paths will cross somewhere along the trail. Chere

On 19 Feb 2003 12:43:01 -0800, [email protected] (bent4me) wrote:

>How many Benters are heading down to warm Florida for this event?

I'll be there on my TE. Two friends will be on bents too. Donna on her trike and Bill on a LWB
something. Look for us at the "Little Yellow School Bus" We've done BF several times.

Bill Norcross, GA

Donna P. D.? Bill D's better half? On her new Greenspeed? I got to try-ride it on CNC after my bike
was damaged. We'll be a great group that is diverse and experienced.