Hello all,
I am shopping for a bike for a 5-year-old daughter.
Preferably something that will last her 2-3 years and something light.
All kids bikes I have seen so far are very heavy.
Any recommendations?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hello all,
I am shopping for a bike for a 5-year-old daughter.
Preferably something that will last her 2-3 years and something light.
All kids bikes I have seen so far are very heavy.
Any recommendations?
bought my son a Trek Jet that is "dialed" Everthing is in proportion for little people...small pedals, brake lever (has coaster brake too). Great little bike. With three boys, I'll bet my $$ out if it...cost about $175. Can she ride 'sans' training wheels yet?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.