Bike for paths

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dt, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Dt

    Dt Guest

    Any recommendations out there on what is a good bike for
    commuting daily using bike paths( paved but can be a bit
    rough at times)? I'm looking for something that is durable
    but can go like the wind.

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.614 /
    Virus Database: 393 - Release Date: 3/5/04

    Tags:

  2. Ruth & Dave

    Ruth & Dave Guest

    "DT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Any recommendations out there on what is a good bike for
    > commuting daily using bike paths( paved but can be a bit
    > rough at times)? I'm looking for something that is durable
    > but can go like the wind. Have a look at Giant Perigee
    > 2004 model
    DaveR