Bike for paths

Dt

Guest
Any recommendations out there on what is a good bike for
commuting daily using bike paths( paved but can be a bit
rough at times)? I'm looking for something that is durable
but can go like the wind.

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.614 /
Virus Database: 393 - Release Date: 3/5/04

"DT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Any recommendations out there on what is a good bike for
> commuting daily using bike paths( paved but can be a bit
> rough at times)? I'm looking for something that is durable
> but can go like the wind. Have a look at Giant Perigee
> 2004 model
DaveR