bike haiku handouts

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Scott, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. R Porter

    R Porter Guest

    [email protected] (Scott) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm still hat in hand for more haiku if you please feed a growing page
    >
    > scott http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/BikeReader.html
    >
    > haiku http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/contributors/etc/haiku/BRhaiku.html
    >
    > haiku submission form http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/contributors/etc/haiku/BRhaiku2.html

    Nice place to go Brompton-spotting too, I see ; )

    http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/contributors/AtoB/ads.html

  2. 905

    905 Guest

  3. Brian Storer

    Brian Storer Guest

    It's as easy as falling off a bike which is why I've got trike (stops me falling off at traffic
    lights) "Patrick Herring" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (905) wrote:
    >
    > | [email protected] (Scott) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > | > I'm still hat in hand for more haiku if you please feed a growing page
    > | >
    > | > scott http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/BikeReader.html
    > | >

    > | I can't write haiku; I've tried and tried and tried and tried and tried. Sorry.
    >
    > Oh ho ho ho ho, So very funny that is, I got a puncture.
    >
    > Blimey, it /is/ easy...
    >
    > --
    > Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK http://www.anweald.co.uk

  4. David

    David Guest

    > > Blimey, it /is/ easy...
    > >
    > > --
    > > Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK http://www.anweald.co.uk

    Spring sun glints from door Opened in my path again. Your parents - siblings.

    David

  5. [email protected] (David) wrote:

    | > > Blimey, it /is/ easy...
    | Spring sun glints from door Opened in my path again. Your parents - siblings.

    Except I don't get that one. Shouldn't it be "Your parents - unwed." or am I missing something?

    --
    Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK http://www.anweald.co.uk

  6. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:40:19 GMT, [email protected] (Patrick Herring) wrote:

    >| Spring sun glints from door Opened in my path again. Your parents - siblings.
    >
    >Except I don't get that one. Shouldn't it be "Your parents - unwed." or am I missing something?

    Tim

  7. Scott

    Scott Guest