bike haiku handouts

[email protected] (Scott) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm still hat in hand for more haiku if you please feed a growing page
>
> scott http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/BikeReader.html
>
> haiku http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/contributors/etc/haiku/BRhaiku.html
>
> haiku submission form http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/contributors/etc/haiku/BRhaiku2.html

Nice place to go Brompton-spotting too, I see ; )

http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/contributors/AtoB/ads.html

It's as easy as falling off a bike which is why I've got trike (stops me falling off at traffic
lights) "Patrick Herring" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (905) wrote:
>
> | [email protected] (Scott) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> | > I'm still hat in hand for more haiku if you please feed a growing page
> | >
> | > scott http://www.bikereader.com/BikeReader/BikeReader.html
> | >

> | I can't write haiku; I've tried and tried and tried and tried and tried. Sorry.
>
> Oh ho ho ho ho, So very funny that is, I got a puncture.
>
> Blimey, it /is/ easy...
>
> --
> Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK http://www.anweald.co.uk

> > Blimey, it /is/ easy...
> >
> > --
> > Patrick Herring, Sheffield, UK http://www.anweald.co.uk

Spring sun glints from door Opened in my path again. Your parents - siblings.

David

[email protected] (David) wrote:

| > > Blimey, it /is/ easy...
| Spring sun glints from door Opened in my path again. Your parents - siblings.

Except I don't get that one. Shouldn't it be "Your parents - unwed." or am I missing something?

--

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:40:19 GMT, [email protected] (Patrick Herring) wrote:

>| Spring sun glints from door Opened in my path again. Your parents - siblings.
>
>Except I don't get that one. Shouldn't it be "Your parents - unwed." or am I missing something?

Tim