Bike handling

I can't understand is why Tom thinks that Bob needs to buy a TI bike, the discussion isn't about Bob buying or owning a TI bike, the subject was Tom's denial of hydro-formed TI tubes, not about whether or not Bob owns one, owning a TI bike doesn't make you the grand master of TI knowledge, get a grip Tom, and while you're at it learn something for once so you don't sound like a blooming idiot all the time.

I have new title for Tom...the undisputed champion of idiocracy! Hail to the champion.
Froze - unlike you PansyBob doesn't live in Marin and own more in his house than most people make in a lifetime. He is a jackass but he probably isn't a racist left winger who believes entirely that the poor black isn't a real man and hence needs a boost up by a real man - a white Democrat.

PansyBob doesn't own a good bike because he cannot afford to buy a good bike. And despite his crying about that it doesn't matter since the difference between a "good" bike and a fair one is almost indistinguishable.

I picked my Gary Fisher HiFi up from a guy like you - he bought it because it was the most expensive bike in the shop, rode it across the street from his home, hit a curb and fell down and never rode again. So I got a new bike at 25% of what he paid for it. PansyBob will no doubt find a deal like that sooner or later.

We've seen your limits of knowledge - what you can find on the Internet that agrees with your opinion that was settled before you started looking.

Why don't you tell us again about helmets saving 85% more lives when the ratio of pedestrian fatalities to bicycle fatalities has remained static since before helmets were invented to this very day.

Jeezus H. Tapdancing K-Rist on a pogo stick. The 'self-made' ****stick high skuul dropout is STILL at it. Lying again.

Hey douchebag. I do own a Ti bike. I rode it for one season and parked it.

It was too flexible. I know you don't remember me telling you that in your asinine screed about 'bike handling'. You know. The madman's manifesto that mentioned nothing about bike handle, but claimed Ti was too stiff!?!? LMFAO!

tommy, you're the biggest lying ****stick ever to waste oxygen.

Jeezus H. Tapdancing K-Rist on a pogo stick. The 'self-made' ****stick high skuul dropout is STILL at it. Lying again.

Hey douchebag. I do own a Ti bike. I rode it for one season and parked it.

It was too flexible. I know you don't remember me telling you that in your asinine screed about 'bike handling'. You know. The madman's manifesto that mentioned nothing about bike handle, but claimed Ti was too stiff!?!? LMFAO!

tommy, you're the biggest lying ****stick ever to waste oxygen.
But you told us all that titanium bikes aren't flexible. Now you're telling us they are. Oh, wait, you told us that the company that is thinking about hydroforming a titanium bike is more than stiff enough because you have complete faith that these people WILL have a workable hydroformed bike and that it will meet your specifications for being not flexible.

Every time you post PansyBob, you demonstrate just how unsound in mental health you are.

Why haven't you told us what your education was and what you did with it? A Master's of Arts and you worked in a grocery store as a clerk?

But you told us all that titanium bikes aren't flexible.

No. You lying sack of ****.

YOU said Ti frames were too stiff.

I said my flexed to the point of 23 MM tires on 32-spoke, 3X wheels polished the insides of the flexing chainstays you ****stick moron.

Your **** ant brain can't even remember your own lies and fantasies, you've told so many.

FOAD, you miserable POS.

No. You lying sack of ****.

YOU said Ti frames were too stiff.

I said my flexed to the point of 23 MM tires on 32-spoke, 3X wheels polished the insides of the flexing chainstays you ****stick moron.

Your **** ant brain can't even remember your own lies and fantasies, you've told so many.

FOAD, you miserable POS.
Funny thing that my Colnago BiTitan or Oval Master weren't flexy. But they weren't "titanium" but titanium alloy. Oh, wait, that's beyond you. To you, to have a stiff titanium frame you HAVE to have hydroforming.

What was it that you said your education was and what you did for a living? Live in your mother's basement?

Go on. Lie some more.

We all need a good laugh!

"I'm not sure about the alloy. I bought my Colnago BiTitan frame with a horribly badly cracked seat tube. They have a reputation for a lot of flex. I'm wondering if they might not have adopted the 6Al4V at the time, although Litespeed and others were using 6Al4V, so I don't know. When I'm ready to rebuild my frame, I'll probably reinforce it some."

LMFAO! the 220-pound high school dropout thinks his marketing nightmare wasn't flexy!!!

Keep lying tommy! I've almost got this chain sparkling and you've managed to tell THREE LIES in the time it took to clean it!

You lying POS! FOAD.

LMFAO! tommy, you're a genuine moron!

"The twin down tube model was called the Bititan. Not too sure of the history of them, piecing together Colnago dates and models is a bit of a lucky dip at times. The Titanio was a single down tube (and Decor was the paint style) but I think they used the name on twin tube models for a time as well.

I think the twin tube models were early 1990s. From various reports, they were a comfortable bike for long epic days in the saddle, but in a sprint or hard accelleration they'd flex like cooked spaghetti."

Anything else you'ld like to pontificate on this evening? Because with every lie and stupid post I'm adding to your stoopid quotient!

LMFAO! tommy, you're a genuine moron!

"The twin down tube model was called the Bititan. Not too sure of the history of them, piecing together Colnago dates and models is a bit of a lucky dip at times. The Titanio was a single down tube (and Decor was the paint style) but I think they used the name on twin tube models for a time as well.

I think the twin tube models were early 1990s. From various reports, they were a comfortable bike for long epic days in the saddle, but in a sprint or hard accelleration they'd flex like cooked spaghetti."

Anything else you'ld like to pontificate on this evening? Because with every lie and stupid post I'm adding to your stoopid quotient!
Tell us PansyBob - exactly what do you know about a hard sprint? You finished next to last in the only race you've been in. Some little boy that thinks that a Cat 2 that generates 250 watts is a great rider is a judge of anything? Or is it your reading of Bicycle News interviews with Mario Cipollini the only thing you know? Or does your video game that allows you to ride l'Alpe d'Huez also allow you to chose which bike you're riding as well?

Liar. You're just a lying sack of ****.

Go hydroform your head. It's harder than Titanium!

Then tell us another lie about steel spoke nipples and your magic magnet that picks up brass! Liar!

Then...man up and apologize for all your repeated lies.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man. A pathological liar.

That video game display showed the leader of the pack going 18
Liar. You're just a lying sack of ****.

Go hydroform your head. It's harder than Titanium!

Then tell us another lie about steel spoke nipples and your magic magnet that picks up brass! Liar!

Then...man up and apologize for all your repeated lies.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man. A pathological liar.
My, the tears are falling from your eyes like rain. Now if you only understood the numbers on the video game you posted the display of. Your own evidence shows you're incompetent.

Yeah...this from the moron liar that tried to con everyone into thinking Contador used tubeless tires! LMAO! He looked at a video that clearly showed a Roubaix tubular tire and lied about it! What a moron asshole!

Yeah...this from the moron liar that tried to con everyone into thinking Contador used tubeless tires! LMAO! He looked at a video that clearly showed a Roubaix tubular tire and lied about it! What a moron asshole!
You on the other hand believe that a set of wheels they throw on for a photograph with a set of cyclocross tires on them are what he rides in a TT.

Most people are smart enough to know that this is the winter of 2018 .

That leaves you out, asshole.

And 'most people' know that Contador retired in 2017 after the Vuelta you retarded lying sack of ****.

Now, apologize for all your lies and idiocy.