Bike hire Sydney

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Roofi, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Roofi

    Roofi Guest

    Any one know of bike hire places in Central Sydney?

    Need a small and medium of any type on Saturday.

    Thanks

    --

    Don't mind me - I just have Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic syndrome

    Tags:

  2. Dj

    Dj Guest

    Try Cheeky Monkey Cycles.......on Pitt Street between Eddy Ave (central rail Station) and Hay
    Street. Their shop is under one of the arches of the rail overpass.They seem to have many good Mtn
    bikes for hire as well as for sale.

    DJ "roofi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any one know of bike hire places in Central Sydney?
    >
    > Need a small and medium of any type on Saturday.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    >
    > Don't mind me - I just have Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic syndrome

  3. Ritch

    Ritch Guest

    "roofi" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Any one know of bike hire places in Central Sydney?
    >
    > Need a small and medium of any type on Saturday.
    >
    > Thanks

    It's not exactly in the centre of Sydney (not far though), Wooly's Wheels advertises bike hire on
    their website, www.woolyswheels.com.au

    Ritch