Bike buying advice · Public discussion

bike in Brussels

Started by challenger · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,334 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
2 November 2006
Last activity
2 November 2006
Original author
challenger
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,334
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all - I've just moved to Brussels and am looking to buy a bike - not having any idea about European brands at all, nor wanting to spend too much money (I was thinking of about 300-400 Euro, but having been to one bike store today (La Maison Du Velo), maybe I was kidding myself? Essentially I will be using it for commuting, but also hopefully for fitness and for touring Belgium at the least, wider in Europe provided I stay motivated! Has anyone got ideas for me?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.