Bike-in camping, Bay Area?

cc

Guest
Anyone know of good bike-in primitive camping in the Bay Area?

Fishing or water access, nice trails and lack of people bonus.

cc

cc wrote:
> Anyone know of good bike-in primitive camping in the Bay Area?
>
> Fishing or water access, nice trails and lack of people bonus.

I hear there's a "human-free habitat" up that way. It's pretty small,
though. (10' by 10' -- ROTFLMAO!)

cc wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > cc wrote:
> >> Anyone know of good bike-in primitive camping in the Bay Area?
> >>
> >> Fishing or water access, nice trails and lack of people bonus.
> >>
> >> cc

> > http://www.coepark.org/biking.html
> >
> > Where else.
> >

> $. thanks.

If you can go a bit north ... you can find some really long stuff up in
the north coast range (trinty alps) ... and the feather river country.
Try finding an old copy of some of the books by "Bodfish".