Bike in the window of South Yarra car company on Punt rd

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Harry, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Harry

    Harry Guest

    I drive past this to work everyday thinking l might buy it but the price tag on it is $350. I'm not
    up on prices and was wondering if anyone here has noticed what it is and if it is worth the money
    they are asking for it. If not l will stop and post some more details on what it is exactly.

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Whats the exact address? Many car companies have produced bicycles as a spin off (Ooo, bad jape) BMW, etc.
    What sort of quality components do you get for $350? Altus?

  3. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Look I saw that bike the other day too. The point about any product on the market is that you have
    to look around. Just because you see a bike in the window of an auto dealer doesn't mean anything -
    its neither here nor there. $350 for a second hand bike suggests the bike should have retailed for
    news:[email protected]...