Bike in the window of South Yarra car company on Punt rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harry

I drive past this to work everyday thinking l might buy it but the price tag on it is $350. I'm not
up on prices and was wondering if anyone here has noticed what it is and if it is worth the money
they are asking for it. If not l will stop and post some more details on what it is exactly.

cheers

Whats the exact address? Many car companies have produced bicycles as a spin off (Ooo, bad jape) BMW, etc.
What sort of quality components do you get for $350? Altus?

Originally posted by Harry
I drive past this to work everyday thinking l might buy it but the price tag on it is $350. I'm not
up on prices and was wondering if anyone here has noticed what it is and if it is worth the money
they are asking for it. If not l will stop and post some more details on what it is exactly.

cheers

Look I saw that bike the other day too. The point about any product on the market is that you have
to look around. Just because you see a bike in the window of an auto dealer doesn't mean anything -
its neither here nor there. $350 for a second hand bike suggests the bike should have retailed for
twice that one year ago. DId it? "cfsmtb" <spam@spameggs&spam.com.vic> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Harry wrote:
> > I drive past this to work everyday thinking l might buy it but the
price
> > tag on it is $350. I'm not up on prices and was wondering if anyone
here
> > has noticed what it is and if it is worth the money they are asking
for
> > it. If not l will stop and post some more details on what it is
exactly.
> > cheers
>
> Whats the exact address? Many car companies have produced bicycles as a spin off (Ooo, bad jape)
> BMW, etc. What sort of quality components do you get for $350? Altus?
>
>
>
>
>
> --

Status
Not open for further replies.