bike insurance

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Philip McNamara, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. What is the best bike insurance company out there? I want to insure my £3000 Road racing bike.

    Phil

    Tags:

  2. Simon Ward

    Simon Ward Guest

    Philip McNamara <[email protected]> wrote:
    > What is the best bike insurance company out there? I want to insure my ?3000 Road racing bike.
    http://groups.google.com/ - "uk.rec.cycling" insurance - 3830 hits. Few, if any, companies will
    cover you whilst racing.

    Simon
    --
    Simon Ward, Accent Optical Technologies (UK) Ltd., York, YO31 8SD, UK "Perl is the ideal tool for
    the inspired slacker who'd rather sing and dance than spend longer than they need to at work ..."

  3. G S Banner

    G S Banner Guest

    "Philip McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What is the best bike insurance company out there? I want to insure my £3000 Road racing bike.
    >
    > Phil

    Try a broker called Heath Lambert. I've got a household buildings & contents insurance policy with
    cover for my tri-bike during races and in transition. Can't remember who the underwriter is tho'. If
    you can't trace 'em let me know & i'll dig out the phone no.