bike insurance

Philip McNamara

Guest
What is the best bike insurance company out there? I want to insure my £3000 Road racing bike.

Phil

Philip McNamara <[email protected]> wrote:
> What is the best bike insurance company out there? I want to insure my ?3000 Road racing bike.
http://groups.google.com/ - "uk.rec.cycling" insurance - 3830 hits. Few, if any, companies will
cover you whilst racing.

Simon
--
Simon Ward, Accent Optical Technologies (UK) Ltd., York, YO31 8SD, UK "Perl is the ideal tool for
the inspired slacker who'd rather sing and dance than spend longer than they need to at work ..."

"Philip McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What is the best bike insurance company out there? I want to insure my £3000 Road racing bike.
>
> Phil

Try a broker called Heath Lambert. I've got a household buildings & contents insurance policy with
cover for my tri-bike during races and in transition. Can't remember who the underwriter is tho'. If
you can't trace 'em let me know & i'll dig out the phone no.