Bike issues

That's just plain sick...but the odd thing is...it's not against the law to eat human flesh! What's against the law is to kill someone and then eat them, it's the murder charge that will stick, the cannibalism will probably land them in a mental hospital instead of prison. So maybe the delivery issue is that it's not illegal?
I don't think it's illegal but if you are caught with human meat, it's likely it would be confiscated and subjected to a DNA test to see if it has come from any missing persons. Same with those who package it for shipping. One packager that I helped, had not eaten any, yet just butchering a body and packing the pieces into dry ice, messed him up. In his case he was having nightmares every night. And I'm going to add something that most people would not believe: Such work will involve spirits that enter the person. Same for those who eat the human flesh. (I'm not looking to discuss spirits. It's part of what I do in the way of ministry.) Oddly, surgeons and pathologists are not affected by what they do when cutting people's bodies open in their normal course of work.

Unscrupulous undertakers will sell bodies, knowing it's for human consumption. I believe that's illegal, and a terrible thing for the family if they found out what happened to their loved one.

Some men in American prisons have killed and eaten parts of their cell mates. I recall a man who killed his cell mate and ate part of his brain with a spoon. We sometimes ask: "What possesses a person to do such a thing?" The key word there is "possesses." Nobody in their right mind would do such a thing.

Also if it's a survival situation, like the airplane crash in the Indies mountains, some chose to be eaten, probably due to frailty of health, so that in hopes the others would survive, this is not illegal even though it may mean someone might have to kill someone.
I don't know how that would affect a survivor if they had to eat someone. I imagine they would be traumatized by the total event.

Originally I heard, or maybe this just applies to certain tribes I don't know, but cannibalism was all about eating the heart of a warrior who fought bravior than anyone else, and that warrior took it as an honor to be eaten by his fellow tribesman. The belief was that by eating the heart you were ingesting his soul and his soul became part of you so you could fight bravely the next time like he fought...
I've heard the same thing. I believe it's a spiritual matter but I don't believe there is any honor in it, or that the diner will gain any fight superiority. It actually goes on in some Satanic circles even here in the U.S., too. Man has always had a savage streak in him. Two years ago I took a trip down to Mexico, and visited the Mayan ruins. I was in awe of the temple where sacrifices were made. Many steps lead up to the top. Our guide explained how the high priests performed the sacrifices. A stone shaped rather like a pyramid, just a foot high or so, was used. Four men picked the victim up by his arms and legs, held him over the stone and dropped him on it, severing his spine. Then the high priest would cut his heart out. The body would then be pushed down the steps and rolled off the cliff and into the sea, as a sacrificial offering to their gods.

Umm... we've drifted away from the Mongoose bike situation! :)

Signing a CC receipt or on a electronic device when you use a CC is bogus, there is no signature checking going on to see it that's your signature, lots of times I just draw a straight line and it's accepted. So if you lose your card and someone tries to use it unless the machine ask for a pin the thief can easily forge your signature and get what they want. Even with the newest cards you can go online and simply enter the cards numbers as they ask for it and wham you got an order placed with no pin number required.

I did read that the RFID cards and readers are pretty much a thing of the past, so that threat is all but gone, but the threat of cards getting stolen and used, especially online is still present. I just thought of this, butI think if you memorize your 3 digit security code on the back of the card, and then either remove or cover the number with some sort of ink, that would make it difficult for anyone who stole your card to use it to buy stuff online.

Signing a CC receipt or on a electronic device when you use a CC is bogus, there is no signature checking going on to see it that's your signature, lots of times I just draw a straight line and it's accepted.
I have wondered about that. When I sign on the electronic pad, I just do a wavy line. The clerk doesn't bother to look at it. My signature can't be read, anyway, but a wavy line doesn't look like it.

So if you lose your card and someone tries to use it unless the machine ask for a pin the thief can easily forge your signature and get what they want. Even with the newest cards you can go online and simply enter the cards numbers as they ask for it and wham you got an order placed with no pin number required.
That's something that needs tightening up.

I did read that the RFID cards and readers are pretty much a thing of the past, so that threat is all but gone, but the threat of cards getting stolen and used, especially online is still present. I just thought of this, butI think if you memorize your 3 digit security code on the back of the card, and then either remove or cover the number with some sort of ink, that would make it difficult for anyone who stole your card to use it to buy stuff online.

Good idea but not every online business requires the 3 digit code. They should, though! Whenever I order online, I use the PayPal option if it's available.

I once went to deposit a check at my bank's ATM. I didn't realize a debit card is needed for that, so I stuck the debit card in and I was asked for the PIN. I didn't have a clue! I don't use ATMs often, so when I went to get cash, not long ago, I put my credit card in and got the PIN wrong. After a few tries I gave up and left. Now I keep a slip of paper in my wallet. It has two guy's names on it, and their 10-digit phone numbers. They're fake but the last four digits of each 'phone number' is the PIN to each of the cards.

And when I do use the ATM, I look all around the area to see who's hanging around.

Anytime and everytime I use my card for an internet purchase they always ask for the 3 digit code, which is why I memorized it and blacked it out with black perm marker. I don't use Paypal.

The biggest thing with ATM, depending on where you live, is to make sure there's no weird device connected to the machine you don't recall ever seeing before; also cover the keypad with your hand and use your thumb to push the buttons that are under that hand; obviously you have to be careful of someone running up to the car and robbing you, but that is very rare, so simply park as close as you can to the machine so they can't squeeze between your car and the machine, keep the doors locked and windows up, and leave the engine running in drive so you can accelerate away quickly if needed. Some of that stuff is paranoism for an event that would probably never happen not even in Detroit! But better safe than sorry.

by the way chucky, I just tried FireFox and I can notice it's faster than Google! I never liked FireFox before so I'm going to play around with it a bit and see if this will be my new browser. If you google browser speed test you should fine a free one, just click on it and it will test it automatically, so when I switched the test from Google Chrome to FireFox it showed a big improvement on the speed; now I'm not sure how accurate that test is but I do notice it's faster.