bike jackets for sale

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Myra Van Inwege, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. 1 neon yellow Ronhill jacket with lots of reflective stuff, almost new, size large, 7 quid
    including shipping

    1 neon yellow/green/black Nike jacket with lots of reflective stuff, well used, has one small hole
    in sleeve that's been patched, size medium, 5 quid including shipping

    Systeme U race team winter cycling jacket, wool with nylon on front, shoulders, sleeves. Mostly
    black with yellow and white team logo on nylon. size medium, 15 quid including shipping

    --
    Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

    Tags:

  2. Nick Kew

    Nick Kew Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of
    [email protected] (Myra Van Inwegen) wrote:

    > (chop)

    Hey, why are you selling your wardrobe? Isn't your expanded condition supposed to be strictly
    temporary?

    (talking of which ... what happened to Becka?)

    --
    Wear your paunch with pride!

  3. Nick Kew wrote:
    > Hey, why are you selling your wardrobe? Isn't your expanded condition supposed to be strictly
    > temporary?

    Yeah, in a few weeks I should be well on my way back to being a normal girth. These are just things
    that I haven't worn in quite some time and want to get rid of to make room for baby and all the
    stuff that goes with it (lots of tiny clothes, blankets, and nappies).
    --
    Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/