bike jackets for sale

Myra Van Inwege

Guest
1 neon yellow Ronhill jacket with lots of reflective stuff, almost new, size large, 7 quid
including shipping

1 neon yellow/green/black Nike jacket with lots of reflective stuff, well used, has one small hole
in sleeve that's been patched, size medium, 5 quid including shipping

Systeme U race team winter cycling jacket, wool with nylon on front, shoulders, sleeves. Mostly
black with yellow and white team logo on nylon. size medium, 15 quid including shipping

--
Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of
[email protected] (Myra Van Inwegen) wrote:

> (chop)

Hey, why are you selling your wardrobe? Isn't your expanded condition supposed to be strictly
temporary?

(talking of which ... what happened to Becka?)

--
Wear your paunch with pride!

Nick Kew wrote:
> Hey, why are you selling your wardrobe? Isn't your expanded condition supposed to be strictly
> temporary?

Yeah, in a few weeks I should be well on my way back to being a normal girth. These are just things
that I haven't worn in quite some time and want to get rid of to make room for baby and all the
stuff that goes with it (lots of tiny clothes, blankets, and nappies).
--
Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/