Bike love gone too far

Donga

Guest
Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles

A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
the saddles of women’s bicycles.
More: http://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

On May 11, 8:58 pm, Donga <[email protected]> wrote:
> Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles
>
> A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
> Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
> the saddles of women’s bicycles.
> More:http://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

From the same paper:
Bike fetish gave man an ‘overwhelming sense of calm’ (well ok I can
understand that, except ...)

A 36-year-old man has been indicted for satisfying himself on the
seats of women’s bicycles ... The 36-year-old man has confessed to the
crimes, explaining that he felt an overwhelming calm wash over him
when he approached women’s bicycles and smelled the handlebars.
More: http://www.thelocal.se/10178/20080229/

I just thought you might like to know this :D

Donga

Donga wrote:
> On May 11, 8:58 pm, Donga <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles
>>
>>A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
>>Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
>>the saddles of women’s bicycles.
>>More:http://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

> From the same paper:
> Bike fetish gave man an ‘overwhelming sense of calm’ (well ok I can
> understand that, except ...)
>
> A 36-year-old man has been indicted for satisfying himself on the
> seats of women’s bicycles ... The 36-year-old man has confessed to the
> crimes, explaining that he felt an overwhelming calm wash over him
> when he approached women’s bicycles and smelled the handlebars.
> More: http://www.thelocal.se/10178/20080229/
>
> I just thought you might like to know this :D
>
> Donga

Sounds like a WA pollie!

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Yeah, and when reading further into the article:

" .. According to the newspaper, the court stated during the hearings that one of the victims had lived in fear for months on account of the unknown stalker repeatedly masturbating on her bicycle within sight of her home .. "

***

Funny? Er, no.

"Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
On May 11, 8:58 pm, Donga <[email protected]> wrote:
> Fetishist convicted for molesting bicycles
>
> A 40-year-old man from Östersund in northern Sweden was convicted on
> Friday on three counts of sexual molestation for satisfying himself on
> the saddles of women’s bicycles.
> More:http://www.thelocal.se/11676/20080511/

From the same paper:
Bike fetish gave man an ‘overwhelming sense of calm’ (well ok I can
understand that, except ...)

See, they got my age wrong; I'm 43!