Bike mechanic schools

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shakes, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Shakes

    Shakes Guest

    I would like to know of any schools for bike mechanics in Canada or the north eastern United States.
    The boys and I were talking about our local bike shops and how untrained some of them were when it
    came to certain jobs.

    Shakes PEI Canada

    Tags:

  2. [This followup was posted to alt.mountain-bike and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

    > I would like to know of any schools for bike mechanics in Canada or the north eastern United
    > States. The boys and I were talking about our local bike shops and how untrained some of
    > them were when it came to certain jobs.
    >
    > Shakes PEI Canada

    Just the school of experience as far as I know.
    --
    _________________________

  3. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "Shakes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > I would like to know of any schools for bike mechanics in Canada or the north eastern United
    > States. The boys and I were talking about our local bike shops and how untrained some of them were
    > when it came to certain jobs.
    >
    > Shakes PEI Canada

    www.bikeschool.com

    TJ