Bike Mechanic

Albinoni

Nov 3, 2002
I currently live in Melbourne, Australia and am looking for a good quality mechanic who has had many years experience in servicing and repairing bikes.

I am looking for someone who is honest, trustworthy and reliable and also does not charge and arm and a leg for a service, and also has had a very good reputation for servicing bikes. And also someone who would not give me the run around.

Can someone reccomend me a good shop or private mechanic here in Melboure, Australia who provides top quality services.

I can recommend the people at Cycle Science in Mitcham -- they are very knowledgable and good with servicing etc.

From my (many) dealings with them it's been pretty obvious their focus is on maintaining a loyal customer base, rather than being just another shop full of bike stuff to sell.

g'dday Albinoni

My usual bike shop is Pro Motion Cycles down in Ormond. The folks at Pro Motion are top notch. They know their stuff inside out and they dont jerk you around like I have had the experience with some bigger and more popular cycle shops in melb. I have never had any problems with Pro Motion as I have found their service to be top class.