bike messenger video... (an inspiration...)

On 4 Nov 2006 07:40:19 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

11-4-06
Saturday

0915

My Chemical Romance
"The Black Parade"

Good morning folks...

I could have slept in but I chose to wake up at dawn... Made
breakfast, and then I rode my bike over the Acosta Bridge to downtown
in 38 degree wind chill... Brrr...

I'm riding over to Riverside to buy a chicken at Publix Market...

I'm really happy that I'm hooking up with Joy next week... She's a
cute little Georgia Peach and she's a joy to be with... heh...

This has been a rollercoaster week for me... Highs and lows all at
once...

But, I am okay now... I've processed the good and bad... The negative
stuff is now lying dormant in my store consciousness...

I'm strong, healthy, and optimistic about the future...

Have a great weekend!!!

Hey chuckles! You forgot to add the Joy is half Thai, half Samoan,
and that she's twenty five years old, drives a red Miata and works for
a reputable personal parole officer downtown. Get with the program!

*Translation from chucklespeak*:

"After my latest breakdown, I've started recycling my fantasy
girlfriend names. Fantasy lunch victims for next week include:

Faith, Hope, Prudence and of course: Chastity.

I'm so desperately Alone."

*End translation from chucklespeak*

<[email protected]> wrote in rec.arts.poems:

> a hell of a messenger...

You sure are!

> http://www.geocities.com/artbeary/

I fixed your link.

All hail Art Beary!

PJR :)
--
_ _(o)_(o)_ _ | The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no Cabal."
.._\`:_ F S M _:' \_, | FSM: <http://www.venganza.org/>

Mousy Tom "Bitter Moron" Bishop squeaked:

> no ****

You're so very very alone, aren't you?

--
Cm~

"That's right, Your Honor, this man has no ****."

> You're so very very alone, aren't you?

Well, for $20/month, "Who ya gonna call?"

--