Bike New York, May 4

Baltobernie

Guest
Have any of you received your bibs yet? I sent in my check March 2, and received it cancelled in my
latest statement. I seem to remember getting my kit well before now in previous years.

Bernie <not> a security risk

baltobernie wrote:
> Have any of you received your bibs yet? I sent in my check March 2, and received it cancelled in
> my latest statement. I seem to remember getting my kit well before now in previous years.
>
> Bernie <not> a security risk

We got ours a week ago.

Cori

>> Have any of you received your bibs yet? I sent in my check March 2, and received it cancelled in
>> my latest statement. I seem to remember getting
>my
>> kit well before now in previou

Ride without it. Why pay for inadequate sanitary facilities and rest stops that have been emptied by
those before you. Plus the amount of walking your bike vs. riding.

Jkpoulos7 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >> Have any of you received your bibs yet? I sent in my check March 2,
and
> >> received it cancelled in my latest statement. I seem to remember
getting
> >my
> >> kit well before now in previou
>
> Ride without it. Why pay for inadequate sanitary facilities and rest
stops
> that have been emptied by those before you. Plus the amount of walking
your
> bike vs. riding.

Without the bib, you cannot access the Verrazano Bridge. You can certainly reverse your course and
get back to Manhattan using any number of avenues, but you're on your own.

Bernie

Cori <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> baltobernie wrote:
> > Have any of you received your bibs yet? I sent in my check March 2, and received it cancelled in
> > my latest statement. I seem to remember
getting my
> > kit well before now in previous years.
> >
> > Bernie <not> a security risk
> >

> We got ours a week ago.
>
> Cori

Thanks - apparently it was mailed, according to the hotline. The nice lady is sending me a
replacement.

Here's hoping for good weather!

Cori, be sure and stop at the Delirious Brothers Racing Team HQ. located at the first sidestreet (on
the left) beyond Ft. Wadsworth.

Bernie

> Thanks - apparently it was mailed, according to the hotline. The nice lady is sending me a
> replacement.
>
> Here's hoping for good weather!
>
> Cori, be sure and stop at the Delirious Brothers Racing Team HQ. located at the first sidestreet
> (on the left) beyond Ft. Wadsworth.
>
> Bernie

Will do. I'm really looking forward to this.

Cori

baltobernie wrote:

> Without the bib, you cannot access the Verrazano Bridge. You can certainly reverse your course and
> get back to Manhattan using any number of avenues, but you're on your own.
>
> Bernie

Last year, they also bounced people out of the tour at other places along the route. I remember a
whole pack of 20 or so getting tossed by the NYPD. I seem to remember one place was at another
bridge, quite early in the route.

Barry