Bike On Topic....need bibs

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by rolfdevinci, Feb 14, 2005.

1. rolfdevinci

rolfdevinci New Member

Been thinking of treating myself to a new set of bib shorts for the Spring and have been thinking about some Pearl Izumi`s. Currently I have a pair of Garneau`s and a pair of Biemme`s but thought I would try something different.

Oh yeah...price is a consideration so the Assos are out. Nice looking bibs though. :(

So...any of you folks wear the PI`s and how do you like them?

Tags:

2. TrekDedicated

TrekDedicated New Member

I would check Craft too...

3. jcjordan

jcjordan New Member

I just bought a pair of Pelton 1's and they are quite comfy. Done 2 100km plus rides and had no problems, even has a little key/change pocket at the front

4. RC2

RC2 New Member

Try on as many as are practical to try on in your price range, and buy the ones that feel best. Their fit, chamois, wear the seam land, all vary a lot as do personal preferences. Castelli floats my boat.

5. dbianucci

dbianucci New Member

I wear Pearl Izumi bibs and love them. I have the Attack and the Microsensor. They fit me great, but I agree with the previous reply; try them on.

this is not an advert, simply where I buy my stuff, but try Performance Cycle at performancebike.com If you spend the few bucks to be a Team Member, you get discounts and points that make it worthwhile. The website is pretty well organized. Like I said, not an advert, just passing on info that may help out.

6. Cyclism

Cyclism New Member

7. rolfdevinci

rolfdevinci New Member

Nice......thanks all! :)