Bike-parts

Terje Solstad

Guest
Hello I'm a Norwegian going to New York city (Manhattan) on a holiday trip later this spring. Beeing
a keen mountain biker, I wonder if there is bike shops on Manhattan selling Chris King.

Terje Solstad

Terje Solstad wrote:
> Hello I'm a Norwegian going to New York city (Manhattan) on a holiday trip later this spring.
> Beeing a keen mountain biker, I wonder if there is bike shops on Manhattan selling Chris King.
>
> Terje Solstad

You can get ANYTHING in Manhattan! :)

- Zilla

And I should be surprised?

"Zilla" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
news:[email protected]...