Bike-parts

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Terje Solstad, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Hello I'm a Norwegian going to New York city (Manhattan) on a holiday trip later this spring. Beeing
    a keen mountain biker, I wonder if there is bike shops on Manhattan selling Chris King.

    Terje Solstad

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Terje Solstad wrote:
    > Hello I'm a Norwegian going to New York city (Manhattan) on a holiday trip later this spring.
    > Beeing a keen mountain biker, I wonder if there is bike shops on Manhattan selling Chris King.
    >
    > Terje Solstad

    You can get ANYTHING in Manhattan! :)

    - Zilla

  3. And I should be surprised?

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...