bike paths

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Cully_J, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. Cully_J

    Cully_J Guest

    Tags:

  2. Cully_J

    Cully_J Guest

    Sorry folks,
    Obviously this message was supposed to go to my Dad, but it accidentally
    got sent here

    So sorry,
    Cully

    "Cully_J" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey dad,
    >
    > I found an awesome bike path in Milwaukee. Here's the web address:
    >
    > http://www.travelwisconsin.com/searchenginedetails/47.html
    >
    > When I get my tricycle (AKA "trike"), I'll have to come down and use it.
    >
    > I plan on draging you allong too.
    >
    > Love,
    > Cullen

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    Cully_J wrote:
    > Sorry folks,
    > Obviously this message was supposed to go to my Dad, but it accidentally
    > got sent here
    >
    > So sorry,
    > Cully

    Don't worry about it. If you come out west, I'd recommend the Trail of
    the Couer d' Alene: http://friendsofcdatrails.org/CdA_Trail/index.html
    .. I rode it a couple weeks ago- it's gorgeous.

    Jeff