bike pics - Devinci Moonracer

Slack wrote:
> Dr. Maturin wrote:
>
>> here are some pics of my Devinci Moonracer.....if you like looking at
>> bikes 8^))
>> http://home.cogeco.ca/~aschuh/MyMoonracer/Moonracer1.jpg
>>

> Nice wood paneling.

Yeah, I found it more interesting than the bike.

Greg
--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late
The battles we fought were long and hard

G.T. wrote:
> Slack wrote:
> > Dr. Maturin wrote:
> >
> >> here are some pics of my Devinci Moonracer.....if you like looking at
> >> bikes 8^))
> >> http://home.cogeco.ca/~aschuh/MyMoonracer/Moonracer1.jpg
> >>

> > Nice wood paneling.
> >

> Yeah, I found it more interesting than the bike.

I bet Leonardo is turning over in his grave, just by the homophonic
association of the name.

JD

Shawn wrote:

> Slack wrote:
>
>> Dr. Maturin wrote:
>>
>>> here are some pics of my Devinci Moonracer.....if you like looking at
>>> bikes 8^))
>>> http://home.cogeco.ca/~aschuh/MyMoonracer/Moonracer1.jpg
>>>

>> Nice wood paneling.

> The trim doesn't match, and I hate that style of baseboard heater.
> So 1970s.
>

> Shawn

Yeah, I agree with you. That nastee linoleum has to go, too.
_____
Slack

Slack wrote:
> Shawn wrote:
>
> > Slack wrote:

> >> Nice wood paneling.

> > The trim doesn't match, and I hate that style of baseboard heater.
> > So 1970s.
> >

> > Shawn

> Yeah, I agree with you. That nastee linoleum has to go, too.
> _____
> Slack

I wasn't sure about the shades, but in context they're very nice in a
grandmotherly kind of way. The stubby little plants are cute too.
/s