bike pics!!!

createdtodestry

Jul 12, 2004
i would like to see what some of the people here are riding, so please post pictures of your bike. ill start, heres the frame i just bought.

http://fullgas.fotopic.net/p6847523.html\

My first MTB race was at night (evening really). Short dirt-criterium MTB event 3-5laps (depends on class entered) of about 10min loops, Melbourne Australia. Held every Thursday evening, 15min ride from the centre of the city @ Westgate park (and surrounds). Had to run lights – mine was a helmet mounted 10wt Nitestick.
Bike: Specialized Stumpjumper hardtail, Shimano LX thorughout , XT rear derailuer. Tyres: Specliazed X-Roll 2.00x26.

The other end of the scale, here’s a pic of the Stumpjumper just before the ‘Around the Bay in a day ride, 210km road event, non-competitive. Just replaced the knobbies with Raceline Hiemisphere tyres 2.05x26.
http://public.fotki.com/Marx/mtb_stuff/bay_ride/171004a.html

hey i have a question for the guy with intense 5.5 how do you like the PIKE?

Here is one of my newest projects actually a 2001 cannondale headshok (very rare) Not complete yet but give me a week er 2 and I should be rollin.:D

Eric-when's your project bike going to be done? From the looks of the frame, it's gonna be wicked. Here's my 2004 C-Dale Sobe Jekyll 800. Newly outfitted with a Cateye Enduro 8 computer, and a new remote lockout for the rear Fox Pro-Pedal shock.

Ciao!

createdtodestry said:
i would like to see what some of the people here are riding, so please post pictures of your bike. ill start, heres the frame i just bought.

The first is my "usual" mtb rig
Second is my "grocery getter"
Third is the one I ride when I want to cause envy in the hearts of old people

I don't know if I'll be able to (finances wise), but I'm working on getting a full-on DH rig for next summer...time will tell.

K.

harrisgolf- my bike should be ready to ride soon after christmas. i need to get a crankset and disk brakes before i can put it together. im hoping my parents will get me stuff for it for christmas. after that im gona save up and get a new fork and bars.

nice bikes everyone.

one of 6 bikes I current have. this is a ti hardtail w/gears, then I have 2 ss hardtails(one ss specific other a rescue bike), a road bike for training and two beach cruisers.

createdtodestry said:
My bike with new forks what do you think:cool:

cool, i like the cross brace, i was thinking about buying one for my bike. i always thought it would be cool to have a fork with dual crowns with a cross brace and pad, and a number plate, like a dirtbike.

ireman_1 said:
The first is my "usual" mtb rig
Second is my "grocery getter"
Third is the one I ride when I want to cause envy in the hearts of old people

I don't know if I'll be able to (finances wise), but I'm working on getting a full-on DH rig for next summer...time will tell.

K.

That blue schwinn is a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biker.jpg

100_2673smaller.jpg

100_1388smaller.jpg

100_3364.jpg

well my bike is getting closer to being completed. i ordered a new fork yesterday. i hadnt planned to but i decided that it was kinda important to have something with more travel. i got the manitou stance kingpin(170mm of travel), and it comes with a free cane creek c2 headset. im thinking of selling my old fork on ebay to pay for the crank set, and i guess my grandparents are giving me money for christmas so that and the money i have saved will pay for brakes. when i get the fork i might take a picture.

Heres my pride & joy my Salsa Bandito built completly custom with the components that fufilled my needs in a fast, light XC machine :D

well i got my fork monday, and yesterday i took my bike to the shop to have them set up the derailleurs. i rode it around a little bit befor(without the chain) and i am very happy with it. the suspension is really plush. i dont have brakes for it yet. i guess im going to florida with my family and bringing my bike. if i get my computer at home to work ill post a pic when i get back.