bike ****

tonykara

Jun 9, 2004
my fiance read my thread regarding a ride tomorrow. she noticed my mention of bike ****, she asked what it meant, she didnt believe it was a technical term.

please assist me in helping her understand...the more replies the better. because at the moment she thinks its code for photos of jessica hawkins in a g-bungger

tonykara said:
my fiance read my thread regarding a ride tomorrow. she noticed my mention of bike ****, she asked what it meant, she didnt believe it was a technical term.

please assist me in helping her understand...the more replies the better. because at the moment she thinks its code for photos of jessica hawkins in a g-bungger
Dear 'Miss-soon-to-be-Kara', Tony is indeed referring to visual stimualtion bu tnot the kind of which you may be assuming. It is of the bike-related kind.
You know, the stuff he will no doubt be deprived of now that he will 'have responsibilities', etc. As I said to Tony a few BR's ago, He can kiss that new Bianchi goodbye. But then again Im sure youre more than good compensation, right Tony?
(PS Tony Jess said she wasnt prepared to come out this Sunday due to fact it might be wet...)