Bike position - where and how do you find out from ?

Ecce

Guest
I've been on this forum for some time now, I have looked at all the posts regarding "the bike
position".

My lover and I are DESPERATE to try a new position.

We always end up with her on top and me lying face down on the bed, with her doing me up the ass
with her wooden strap on *****.

If anyone can enlighten me on this "bike position" I would be most grateful.

I need to know where to put my co*k ?

How can I e-mail you? I think I have the solution for you but do not want to share it in this
rat-infested newsgroup. You're the best, ecce.

Stef

[email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I've been on this forum for some time now, I have looked at all the posts regarding "the bike
> position".
>
> My lover and I are DESPERATE to try a new position.
>
> We always end up with her on top and me lying face down on the bed, with her doing me up the ass
> with her wooden strap on *****.
>
> If anyone can enlighten me on this "bike position" I would be most grateful.
>
> I need to know where to put my co*k ?

You mean you and Fr. Guido are getting it on!?!?