Bike position - where and how do you find out from ?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, May 10, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    I've been on this forum for some time now, I have looked at all the posts regarding "the bike
    position".

    My lover and I are DESPERATE to try a new position.

    We always end up with her on top and me lying face down on the bed, with her doing me up the ass
    with her wooden strap on dildo.

    If anyone can enlighten me on this "bike position" I would be most grateful.

    I need to know where to put my co*k ?

    Tags:

  2. How can I e-mail you? I think I have the solution for you but do not want to share it in this
    rat-infested newsgroup. You're the best, ecce.

    Stef

    [email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I've been on this forum for some time now, I have looked at all the posts regarding "the bike
    > position".
    >
    > My lover and I are DESPERATE to try a new position.
    >
    > We always end up with her on top and me lying face down on the bed, with her doing me up the ass
    > with her wooden strap on dildo.
    >
    > If anyone can enlighten me on this "bike position" I would be most grateful.
    >
    > I need to know where to put my co*k ?

  3. You mean you and Fr. Guido are getting it on!?!?