Bike-powered battery chargers

Ian Walker

Guest
Hi all,

Sometime over the last few weeks, I came across a reference to a new
range of bike (dynamo?) powered chargers for mobile phones etc. As far
as I can recall, it was a device which accepted cigar-lighter plugs,
allowing you to power things you might run in a car such as mobile phone
chargers/GPS etc whilst riding.

I'm pretty sure I saw this in one of the CTC's weekly newsletters, but
I've just looked back through my email and can't see it anywhere. Does
anybody have the information on what this is and where I can find it?

Ian
--
My email address is invalid to prevent spam.
Real contact details are on my website at http://www.drianwalker.com

Ian Walker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sometime over the last few weeks, I came across a reference to a new
> range of bike (dynamo?) powered chargers for mobile phones etc. As far
> as I can recall, it was a device which accepted cigar-lighter plugs,
> allowing you to power things you might run in a car such as mobile phone
> chargers/GPS etc whilst riding.
>
> I'm pretty sure I saw this in one of the CTC's weekly newsletters, but
> I've just looked back through my email and can't see it anywhere. Does
> anybody have the information on what this is and where I can find it?
>
> Ian

Pedal & power by IKON Global. I have one, but it's not in use ATM
as I'm fiddling with the wiring on the bike. It works but I don't
have long-term results to go on yet.

Simon