Bike pron for the vimin?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by hippy, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Ooooo lalalala, now here's a purdy bike for yous:
    Should I shave my legs?

    Should (finally) get the old photos of Furry Frank scanned, envisage this, furry dragsta, rainbow fur + pompoms & quilted velvet seat. Did several laps in the now sadly deceased Fringe Parades circa 1998-2001. Now there's a girly bike. :D

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

  4. hippy

    hippy Guest

    cfsmtb wrote:
    > Ooooo lalalala, now here's a purdy bike for yous:
    > 'Should I shave my legs?'
    > (http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=78915)

    :) I've seen a few courier bikes made 'furry'.

    I have a beanbag at home custom made from similar fur. Fluoro orange,
    purple and black fur. Suits ANY decor! ;)

    > Should (finally) get the old photos of Furry Frank scanned, envisage
    > this, furry dragsta, rainbow fur + pompoms & quilted velvet seat. Did
    > several laps in the now sadly deceased Fringe Parades circa 1998-2001.
    > Now -there's- a girly bike. :D

    Bring 'em on..

    hippy
    "anyworkdayitis"