bike question

Moon

Guest
i ride on the road alot and on trails whenever possible. how many mtb in have both mtn bikes and
road bikes. also i demo'd a road bike today. very fast and light, but the postion seems very
uncomfortable. i tried a flat bar and it was much more like mtn biking. any comments.

"moon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> i ride on the road alot and on trails whenever possible. how many mtb in have both mtn bikes and
> road bikes. also i demo'd a road bike today. very fast and light, but the postion seems very
> uncomfortable. i tried a flat bar and it was much more like mtn biking. any comments.

I have a mtb that I ride on the road (to get to the trails). Does that count? Probably not.

Marty

I ride a an old GT about a 95 or 96 road bike with ftat bars to and from work . A mountain bike on
the trail and I get my pick of 4. But right now I'm injuried from road riding hit and run car 3
weeks ago. The black and blue from my shoulder down to the bottom of my nipple is yellow and allmost
gone. My knee and back are road rash free by now. But this dame collar bone only hurt when I move
the arm down and to the back when I'm out off the sling and in the shower. 3 week from now I have a
trip to the doc to see if everything is knitting up fine. One lesson I have learned that mile of
road is dangerous to my well being. Last winter in allmost the same spot a car ran me into a dainage
ditch luck I was unhurt. So on the one side of the road is a sidewalk which I'll use in the future
and which I used 6 years ago. Its slower but safe. I will ride again .

Fire up MTB 03

You can try a cyclocross bike and put flat bars and MTB shifters/brakes on it!

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)