Bike Race Pants/Trousers

Mtuk Mtuk Mtuk

Guest
Best bike pants/trousers to buy in the UK?

Not bothered about waterproof, just looking for a good cycling pant, like Moto X pants etc....

"MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Best bike pants/trousers to buy in the UK?
>
> Not bothered about waterproof, just looking for a good cycling pant, like Moto X pants etc....

We Roach and Fox Racing. The best, most durable stuff around.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Best bike pants/trousers to buy in the UK?
>
> Not bothered about waterproof, just looking for a good cycling pant, like Moto X pants etc....

For what kind of riding?

Steve.

spademan o---[) * wrote:
> "MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:403a0fe0_2@mk-nntp-
> 2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
>
>>Best bike pants/trousers to buy in the UK?
>>
>>Not bothered about waterproof, just looking for a good cycling pant, like Moto X pants etc....
>>

> For what kind of riding?
>
> Steve.

A better question might be "how many ferrets do you need to accomodate in your new trousers?"

Miles (I have never really understood English behavior...)

I can only find tight stocking type pants here in the UK such as the Ron Hill type. I'm looking for
baggy type of hard wearing pant without shin plates, like the Moto x pants have.

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> spademan o---[) * wrote:
> > "MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:403a0fe0_2@mk-nntp-
> > 2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
> >
> >>Best bike pants/trousers to buy in the UK?
> >>
> >>Not bothered about waterproof, just looking for a good cycling pant,
like
> >>Moto X pants etc....
> >>

> > For what kind of riding?
> >
> > Steve.
> >

> A better question might be "how many ferrets do you need to accomodate in your new trousers?"
>

> Miles (I have never really understood English behavior...)

"MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I can only find tight stocking type pants here in the UK such as the Ron Hill type. I'm looking
> for baggy type of hard wearing pant without shin plates, like the Moto x pants have.

Have a look at Fox Racing and Roach products.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Endura thermastat full-length bib longs, luverly tight lycra, warm & waterproof, shoulder buckles
for P stops. Once you've worn tights you'll never want to go back - go on, you know you want to.
Look good covered in mud too.

Room for only one ferret though :-(

Later

Fred

> > "MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
<top-post moved to bottom...>

> "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "MTUK MTUK MTUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:403a0fe0_2@mk-nntp-
> > 2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
> > > Best bike pants/trousers to buy in the UK?
> > >
> > > Not bothered about waterproof, just looking for a good cycling pant,
> like
> > > Moto X pants etc....
> > >

> > For what kind of riding?
> >
> > Steve.

> Off road riding, very muddy etc........

Sweet jesus maybe I should have been more clear... Are we talking pants for DH etc type stuff for
which Carla has provided some good suggestions, or is sir looking for something a little more xc
oriented? As I've developed an aversion to lycra I've tried out a few of the 'all day ride' type
trousers and the best by far are the Karrimor Longitude trousers - superb.

Steve.

Try here

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/categories.asp?category=Pants_Race%20Pants%20and%20Jeans

Good prices and quick delivery.

I get most of my bike bits from here Pea