Bike racing & Triathlons coming up - OLN

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Badger_South, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Badger_South

    Badger_South Guest

    Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
    couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the TdF. <g>

    -B

    (Eastern time:)

    Bicycle Racing
    Outdoor Life Network Sep 27 12:00pm
    Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    "2004 Tour de Naz"
    Three-day stage race from Reno, Nev.

    Triathlon
    Outdoor Life Network Sep 28 12:00pm
    Sports, 60 Mins.
    "2004 Ishigaki ITU World Cup", Episode #04002.
    From Ishigaki, Japan.

    Bicycle Racing
    Outdoor Life Network Sep 29 12:00pm
    Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    "USPRO Championships"
    From New York.

    Triathlon
    Outdoor Life Network Sep 30 12:00pm
    Sports, 60 Mins.
    "Australian Ironman"
    The event features a 3.84km swim, 180km bicycle race and a 42.2km run.

    Bicycle Racing
    Outdoor Life Network Oct 02 07:30am
    Series/Sports, 120 Mins.
    "2004 CBBT Championships"
    From the Chesapeake Bay, Two crazed brothers ride the Bridge like maniacs,
    then party hardy!

    Bicycle Racing
    Outdoor Life Network Oct 02 05:30pm
    Series/Sports, 30 Mins.
    "Nature Valley Grand Prix"
    From Minnesota.

    Triathlon
    Outdoor Life Network Oct 03 04:00pm
    Sports, 60 Mins.
    "2004 Ironman Triathlon"
    The event features a 2.4 mile swim, a 112-mile bicycle race and a 26.2-mile
    run.

    Tags:

  2. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Badger_South wrote:
    :: Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
    :: couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the
    :: TdF. <g>
    ::
    :: -B
    ::
    :: (Eastern time:)
    ::
    :: Bicycle Racing

    Thanks for the heads up, Badge...

  3. Badger_South

    Badger_South Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:23:19 -0400, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Badger_South wrote:
    >:: Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
    >:: couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the
    >:: TdF. <g>
    >::
    >:: -B
    >::
    >:: (Eastern time:)
    >::
    >:: Bicycle Racing
    >
    >Thanks for the heads up, Badge...

    Uh, didja miss the one joke event, hidden in there? <g>

    -B
    (Actually it's a real event, just not televised, 'cept maybe the Tidewater
    evening news.)

  4. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Badger_South wrote:
    :: On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:23:19 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
    :: <[email protected]> wrote:
    ::
    ::: Badger_South wrote:
    ::::: Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to
    ::::: find a couple cool events, though short, it's better than
    ::::: rewatching the TdF. <g>
    :::::
    ::::: -B
    :::::
    ::::: (Eastern time:)
    :::::
    ::::: Bicycle Racing
    :::
    ::: Thanks for the heads up, Badge...
    ::
    :: Uh, didja miss the one joke event, hidden in there? <g>
    ::
    :: -B
    :: (Actually it's a real event, just not televised, 'cept maybe the
    :: Tidewater evening news.)

    Yeah, I did miss it has a just sort of flew through the post, and then
    e-mail a copy of it to myself.
    Sounds like a great event, though! :)

    Bicycle Racing
    Outdoor Life Network Oct 02 07:30am
    Series/Sports, 120 Mins.
    "2004 CBBT Championships"
    From the Chesapeake Bay, Two crazed brothers ride the Bridge like maniacs,
    then party hardy!

  5. On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:35:29 -0400, Badger_South wrote:

    > Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
    > couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the TdF. <g>

    > Bicycle Racing
    > Outdoor Life Network Sep 29 12:00pm
    > Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
    > "USPRO Championships"
    > From New York.

    From New York? Odd, since the US Pro championship is in Philadelphia.

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | Let's not escape into mathematics. Let's stay with reality. --
    _`\(,_ | Michael Crichton