Bike racing & Triathlons coming up - OLN

Badger_South

Guest
Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the TdF. <g>

-B

(Eastern time:)

Bicycle Racing
Outdoor Life Network Sep 27 12:00pm
Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"2004 Tour de Naz"
Three-day stage race from Reno, Nev.

Triathlon
Outdoor Life Network Sep 28 12:00pm
Sports, 60 Mins.
"2004 Ishigaki ITU World Cup", Episode #04002.
From Ishigaki, Japan.

Bicycle Racing
Outdoor Life Network Sep 29 12:00pm
Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"USPRO Championships"
From New York.

Triathlon
Outdoor Life Network Sep 30 12:00pm
Sports, 60 Mins.
"Australian Ironman"
The event features a 3.84km swim, 180km bicycle race and a 42.2km run.

Bicycle Racing
Outdoor Life Network Oct 02 07:30am
Series/Sports, 120 Mins.
"2004 CBBT Championships"
From the Chesapeake Bay, Two crazed brothers ride the Bridge like maniacs,
then party hardy!

Bicycle Racing
Outdoor Life Network Oct 02 05:30pm
Series/Sports, 30 Mins.
"Nature Valley Grand Prix"
From Minnesota.

Triathlon
Outdoor Life Network Oct 03 04:00pm
Sports, 60 Mins.
"2004 Ironman Triathlon"
The event features a 2.4 mile swim, a 112-mile bicycle race and a 26.2-mile
run.

Badger_South wrote:
:: Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
:: couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the
:: TdF. <g>
::
:: -B
::
:: (Eastern time:)
::
:: Bicycle Racing

Thanks for the heads up, Badge...

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:23:19 -0400, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Badger_South wrote:
>:: Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
>:: couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the
>:: TdF. <g>
>::
>:: -B
>::
>:: (Eastern time:)
>::
>:: Bicycle Racing
>
>Thanks for the heads up, Badge...

Uh, didja miss the one joke event, hidden in there? <g>

-B
(Actually it's a real event, just not televised, 'cept maybe the Tidewater
evening news.)

Badger_South wrote:
:: On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:23:19 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
:: <[email protected]> wrote:
::
::: Badger_South wrote:
::::: Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to
::::: find a couple cool events, though short, it's better than
::::: rewatching the TdF. <g>
:::::
::::: -B
:::::
::::: (Eastern time:)
:::::
::::: Bicycle Racing
:::
::: Thanks for the heads up, Badge...
::
:: Uh, didja miss the one joke event, hidden in there? <g>
::
:: -B
:: (Actually it's a real event, just not televised, 'cept maybe the
:: Tidewater evening news.)

Yeah, I did miss it has a just sort of flew through the post, and then
e-mail a copy of it to myself.
Sounds like a great event, though! :)

Bicycle Racing
Outdoor Life Network Oct 02 07:30am
Series/Sports, 120 Mins.
"2004 CBBT Championships"
From the Chesapeake Bay, Two crazed brothers ride the Bridge like maniacs,
then party hardy!

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:35:29 -0400, Badger_South wrote:

> Just perusing the listings for next week, and was surprised to find a
> couple cool events, though short, it's better than rewatching the TdF. <g>

> Bicycle Racing
> Outdoor Life Network Sep 29 12:00pm
> Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
> "USPRO Championships"
> From New York.

From New York? Odd, since the US Pro championship is in Philadelphia.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Let's not escape into mathematics. Let's stay with reality. --
_`\(,_ | Michael Crichton