Bike rack question.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by No, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. No

    No Guest

    I am looking for a 4 bike carrier for a two inch receiver on my Motor Home. The Thule is twice as
    much money as the Allen. What are the benifits of the Thule over the Allen and is the Thule worth
    the extra money?

    Tags:

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Just to make it a little more interesting, take a look at the DrawTite 4 bike rack. I bought one of
    these after coming upon another vehicle carrying 4 bikes on the Ohio turnpike in the rain at night.
    The rack has an optional light kit for brake lights and turn signals.

    http://www.draw-tite.com/

    --

    alan

    Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

    "no" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for a 4 bike carrier for a two inch receiver on my Motor Home. The Thule is twice as
    > much money as the Allen. What are the benifits of the Thule over the Allen and is the Thule worth
    > the extra money?

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:42:33 -0400, no <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am looking for a 4 bike carrier for a two inch receiver on my Motor Home. The Thule is twice as
    >much money as the Allen. What are the benifits of the Thule over the Allen and is the Thule worth
    >the extra money?

    Can't speak for either, I'm afraid, but my Tradekar Take 4 was excellent value for money and is very
    effective.

    Guy
    ===