Bike rack question.

No

Guest
I am looking for a 4 bike carrier for a two inch receiver on my Motor Home. The Thule is twice as
much money as the Allen. What are the benifits of the Thule over the Allen and is the Thule worth
the extra money?

Just to make it a little more interesting, take a look at the DrawTite 4 bike rack. I bought one of
these after coming upon another vehicle carrying 4 bikes on the Ohio turnpike in the rain at night.
The rack has an optional light kit for brake lights and turn signals.

http://www.draw-tite.com/

--

alan

Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:42:33 -0400, no <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am looking for a 4 bike carrier for a two inch receiver on my Motor Home. The Thule is twice as
>much money as the Allen. What are the benifits of the Thule over the Allen and is the Thule worth
>the extra money?

Can't speak for either, I'm afraid, but my Tradekar Take 4 was excellent value for money and is very
effective.

Guy
===