Bike Rack

98gtw

Guest
I'd like to build a freestanding rack of some kind to hold the bikes upright in the garage. Need to
have space for 2 SWBs, the Screamer tandem, and a BikeE. Ideas and photos appreciated, plans would
be great. Thanks,

--
Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer

98GTW wrote:

> I'd like to build a freestanding rack of some kind to hold the bikes upright in the garage. Need
> to have space for 2 SWBs, the Screamer tandem, and a BikeE. Ideas and photos appreciated, plans
> would be great. Thanks,

Hang LWB and CLWB/MWB bikes by their front wheels and SWB bikes by their rear wheels against a wall.

> Hang LWB and CLWB/MWB bikes by their front wheels and SWB bikes by their rear wheels
> against a wall.

I hang the family's SWB's by the pedals in the shack (over some wooden strut(?)) "Que?" "He's from
Barcelona".

Works fine, and no "parking-wheel-flop" problems. Rather easy to do, i get a nice grip by the seat
and "stem". Also lets the water out of the open-tube-frame Evita's (watch your feets!) ;-)

Torben