Bike Rent in Pau

thedudeinthehat

Guest
Is it possible to hire bikes in the Pau area (decent road variety)?

has anyone any knowledge of a good company or possible longer term
hire throughout the Pyrennes?

thanks

"thedudeinthehat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Is it possible to hire bikes in the Pau area (decent road variety)?

I hired one from a small bike shop at the bottom of the Col D'Aubisque once
(Laruns). So I expect road bike hire will be fairly easy to find.

cheers,
clive

thedudeinthehat wrote:
> Is it possible to hire bikes in the Pau area (decent road variety)?
>
> has anyone any knowledge of a good company or possible longer term
> hire throughout the Pyrennes?

I don't know these people but they could probably help
http://www.velopyrenees.com/index.htm